Mandilas Group, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Engineer (Design/ Sales/ Project)
- To ensure that all offers and designs are timely and accurately given to customers at all times.
- To ensure all projects are completed in scheduled time with competent human resources and within budget at all times.
- Attends to project enquiries from Clients/Provide Technical Supports
- Calculation of cooling load estimates and HVAC design
- Preparation of estimates/quotation (Local & imported items)
- Site visit to assess project quotation/design
- Selection / recommendation of HVAC equipment (Electronic Catalogue/Software)
- Co-ordinate project activities when required.
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND in Mechanical Engineering. Building Services/Refrigeration option is an added advantage
- Minimum of five(5) years working experience with similar job roles in the HAVC industry.
- HVAC Design, Technical Sales, Project Management and Top IT skill
Job Title: Senior Account Supervisor
- Senior Accountant is responsible for General accounting, analyses, preparation of Accounts Reconciliation of / cash/banking accounts.
- Monitoring of daily invoicing and posting.
- Daily Preparation of Payment Vouchers and posting.
- Monitoring of stock movement.
- Production of monthly account.
- Monthly Posting of fixed Asset depreciation.
- Preparation and remittance of statutory payment
- Monthly Back Reconciliation
- Attend to any other jobs as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of B.Sc Accounts, HND Accounts professional membership is of advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) Years post NYSC experience in Accounting/Financial Management in a recognized establishment.
- Analytical skills, costing knowledge of Statutory liability
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Sales Executive is responsible for developing the market, promoting the brand and managing all aspects of the sales territory and its functions, including but not limited to:
- Understand customer relationship and management.
- Identifying potential customers and generating business lead for the company
- Prompt response to customers enquiries
- Conducting display audits as required.
- Develop dealership significant market share
- Resolving product issues in a timely fashion and continually developing dealer relationship.
- Device strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales target
- Demonstrating the advantages of our specific products versus other competitive brands
- Work within the company’s defined policies, procedures, goal and directives.
- Any other duties required of the position.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or any business related course
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in sales of Air-conditioning equipment’s
- Good communication skills, availability to develop, capability to meet target, ability to develop business strategy, keep good record and knowledge of IT
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 9th September, 2018.