Naija Bet is the choice platform of Nigeria’s sophisticated sports lovers. Officially opened its doors to the public in January 2010, but has been in operations since 2007 offering its service to select high networth clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
- Agents’ recruitment
- Support the company in the implementation of its marketing campaigns.
- Producing & analyzing sales figures, and reporting them to marketing managers.
- Proof reading for all marketing materials, both print and online.
- Writing marketing emails & sending them to customers & sales prospects.
- Assisting the marketing team with day to day administration duties.
- Responsible for maintaining & updating the company’s website & social media
- Coordinating telemarketing activity.
- Managing & maintaining product & data information within company systems.
- Assisting in organizing promotional events.
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients, customers and suppliers.
- Involved in drafting PowerPoint and Word pitches.
- Attending networking events & promoting the company.
- Liaising on a daily basis with customers and agents.
- Working with the sales team to maintain and update pricing / listing details.
- Involved in producing and publishing online marketing material.
- OND or equivalent with minimum 2 years experience in similar role in the sport betting environment.
Application Closing Date: 7th September, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org