Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Responsible to formulate and implement strategies to maximize sales of houses and land within CROVATION Limited’s portfolio. Your major responsibilities include securing new clients, identifying market segments and prospects to make sales.
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Participating in site inspections to set in motion sales transactions.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- a. Management Policy
- b. Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations procedure and process manual(s)
- c. Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- d. Loyalty to the company’s vision
Qualification & Experience
- A first degree in Estate Manangement, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate or Property Development Firm or a similar position
- An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Skills & Capabilities
- Strong knowledge of target market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Must be computer literate
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing/selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality, and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should please send updated copies of their resumes to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 29th May 2017