MAX is on a mission to fix Africa’s notorious last-mile delivery and online-retail problems by using mobile and web platforms to connect consumers, retail businesses and independent drivers in real-time. We are eliminating all logistics and technology barriers that have historically prevented retail businesses in Africa from realizing their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Content Lead
- We are looking for a Content Writer and Content Creator to join our team and enrich our websites and social media handles with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies). Also, has the ability to write and create articles, videos etc. for our social media handles.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and graphic designer to illustrate articles.
- Promote and distribute content on all our social media pages.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers using best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]