Baker Nigeria Plc, we are committed to applying our resources and science to improve the quality of life. We provide quality and affordable medicines, food and beverages to those who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Executive
Locations: Sokoto/Zamfara, Gombe
Type: Full Time
Department: Sales & Marketing
- Reporting to the Business Manager, the incumbent will be involved in the promotion of the company’s assigned products to medical and allied professionals in teaching, general, private practice and pharmacies through various levels of marketing interviews/medical meetings sufficient to achieve the agreed prescription and sales target.
- Candidates must possess a B.Pharm or a Degree in Pharmacology with at least one (1) year (NYSC inclusive) medical field sales experience with a reputable company
- Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Work Start: 06.03.2019
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and annual marketing plans for our pharma business aimed at enhancing the company’s competitive market position and delivering profit and growth expectations from the business.
- He / She must possess good Technical / analytical ability, strong oral and written communication abilities, good presentation skills, good planning, co-ordination and decision making skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding business knowledge and proficiency with relevant computer applications.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Pharma Marketing function and possess strong people leadership skills with B.Pharm, MBA and 10 to 15 years cumulative experience with a reputable company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Click here to apply