Medallion Hospitality Services is a Boutique Hotel with Rooms and Suites at Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: House Keeper
- Ensure high quality cleaning service at public areas of hotel
- Service guest bedrooms by order of floor/section to the required standard
- Restock/replace items in rooms and bathrooms for guest use that have run out of stock or need replacement
- Make bed professionally following standard procedure
- Service bathrooms by washing and emptying bins; wash all glass surfaces and floors; clean shower, bath, basin, bidet, and toilet to the best quality standard
- Using the right cleaning chemicals, dust and polish all hard surfaces to achieve a quality sheen
- Vacuum bathrooms, bedrooms floors, corridors, stairs, and lifts to remove all debris; check the vacuum cleaner each week and if necessary change the dust bag
- Ensure service area is well stocked with necessary products and cleaned always
- Report issues such as equipment and light bulb damage promptly to supervisor or department manager for immediate action – ensure such reports are correctly logged
- Provide professional personal service, including shoe cleaning, ironing, and minor clothing repairs to guests
- May be directed to pack guest luggage
- May perform regular deep cleaning of all areas of hotel as instructed
- May perform cloak room duties for special occasions and function.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE, OND in any related discipline.
- He/She must have worked in a similar position before.
Job Title: Guest Service Agent
- Administer check in of all guests and maintain record of all special requests at time of arrival.
- Attend all phone calls and provide all appropriate information to guests and perform pre assignment of all rooms to guests as well as VIP evaluate all activities of guest services at end of shift.
- Determine and ensure compliance to all key control policies and manage all safe deposit boxes for guests.
- Coordinate and assist concierge in all services to guests and maintain knowledge on all emergency procedures and evaluate all credit limit report on everyday basis and manage room availability efficiently.
- Evaluate everyday status of all hotels and coordinate with various departments such as reservation, sales and valet to ensure optimal level of guest satisfaction.
- Manage and greet all customers efficiently, monitor and resolve all requests and provide all required information such as room rate and directions and assist all in registration process.
- Monitor all check ins and provide guest with room keys, certificates and coupons in welcome folder and evaluate all credit card details prior to acceptance.
- Maintain records of all vouchers and travelers checks and maintain knowledge on all currency conversion rates and provide inputs for same.
- Manage all communication with guests and ensure satisfaction at time of check out and monitor all packages and faxes for guest and divert same to guest room.
- Administer all guest complain and resolve all issues appropriately and within time limit.
- Maintain attendance for all employees and ensure conduct of same on regular basis.
- Administer all registration process for guests and maintain record of all personal information and ensure staff member to accompany guest to room
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc HND in any related discipline and must have worked in a similar position before in his or her previous position.
Job Title: Cook
Duties & Responsiblities
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift.
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dressing order for presentation
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies
- Monitoring other cooks and team members
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE and must have worked in a similar position before.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 23rd December, 2019