Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Mondelez International, Inc. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Controller, Beverages
- This role has overall responsibility for planning and forecasting, analysis, reporting, controlling and P&L management of the category.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- A regional role with full responsibility for carrying out all the tasks below for all Markets in EEMEA with a Cocoa Beverages business. It was based out of Nigeria which has the largest Cocoa Beverages business owned by Mondelez in EEMEA.
- Drive Annual contracts and forecasting cycle with full bottom up build-up of P&L with full planning for A&C spends.
- Responsible for all planning and reporting activities pertaining to the category which includes month end performance, quarterly forecast and annual contracts
- Key stakeholder in the category pricing decision making process by partnering with marketing and sales function, to improve or maintain healthy brand margins.
- Responsible for day to day adhoc and specific category requests pertaining to tracking of new product performance, project management, brand margin analysis etc.
- Key stakeholder in EEMEA Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process ensuring execution plans are aligned for the delivery of the Category’s financial commitments.
- Responsible for strategic project financial projections and value chain & pricing model generation
- Ensured robust controls are put in place within the category
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- 7 years finance experience in multinational FMCG environment
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), IFRS and US GAAP
- Deep Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning and forecasting
- Degree in Accounting, Finance & Audit. Master & CPA is a plus
- Professional qualification is mandatory
- Deep Knowledge of local GAAP and Taxes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below