SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operator, Packaging
Reference Number: SAB-485
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Opportunities exist in Ilesa Plant for the position of Operator, Packaging, reporting to the Shift Team Leader.
- The incumbent will Safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes in order to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Operator will;
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Operate the equipment according to the work instructions and adhering to safe working practices at all times.
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards Abnormality reports as required
- Manage quality at source
- Improve personal competence and flexibility
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Measure performance attributes
- Record performance attributes
- Monitor and evaluate trends
- Assure quality of inputs
- Initiate corrective action.
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines on line as per standards
- Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring:
- Complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
- Complete Team room administration as required
- Ensure machine is in working order
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Work and communicate effectively in teams
- OND/B.Sc/HND or equivalent in Engineering.
- Experience in a packaging process environment.
- Minimum 2 years in FMCG environment
- Experience in running a high speed packaging line.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply