Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Talent Development Manager
- Manage Graduate Trainee schemes, campus campaigns and internships
- Analyse employee/L&D data to proactively manage agreed targets, training activity reports and action plans.
- Maintain L&D processes to continually monitor standards, e.g. identifying risks, benchmarking, audit, and implement action plans to improve quality of services.
- Lead the design and deployment of talent academy for FMN Group
- Deploy learning interventions to support the organisation’s career management framework
- Liaise with HRBPs, internal and external experts to develop, deliver and evaluate various learning activities for all employees
- Facilitate implementation and evaluate success of employee development/improvement plans
The ideal candidate would have:
- High proficiency in MS Office usage
- Excellent communication, negotiation, planning & organising skills
- First degree/HND
- Minimum of 5 years experience with track record of successful design and deployment of employee learning academy, preferably in manufacturing company
- Professional certification (CIPM, NITAD, CPLP) as added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply