Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnership Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Consistently identifying and engaging with potential strategic partners/brands/influencers that align with the values and business goals of Mumspring
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Negotiate and finalize agreements in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Creating and maintaining an effective process document for managing business relationships, in addition to building a partnership database/tracking system
- Being proactive in analyzing partnership performance (current and future) to identify gaps and optimize as necessary while effectively communicating findings to the partner.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- A first degree in Marketing or Communications or related field is required.
- A Masters would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Relevant professional certifications are not compulsory but would be a plus.
- Previous experience is required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to use CRM software.
- Social Media skills
- Networking skills.
- Sales skills.
- Communication skills.
- Relationship management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 26th February, 2021.