NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Services Software Engineer
Job ID: R0073268
Job Type: Full time
This position is responsible for:
- Ensuring unit testing is carried out
- Assisting QA team in carrying out the QA steps
- Performance tuning and optimization of existing code.
- Managing development teams by conducting daily stand ups, ensuring sprints are completed on time and removing impediments.
- Designing and developing CxBanking Solutions, under the Architect direction
- Providing technical direction, and helping to ensure that the project is completed on time and on/under budget.,
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge and experience in one (or more) of the following: C# .NET, Java
- Ability to work from rudimentary requirements and specifications
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- English – Overall – Fluent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply