Neptune is on a mission to empower people through financial intermediation in Nigeria and Africa. We are poised to meet your business and personal financial needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Risk Management
- Develop methodologies and frameworks to identify and assess certain classes of risks.
- Analyze and classify risks (frequency / potential severity) and measure financial impact of risk on the Bank.
- Overseeing the Bank’s credit appraisal, Credit Control, disbursement, and recovery processes.
- Responsible for implementing the Bank’s Risk Management Policy Framework as periodically revised and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Interact with business and risk officers on risk assessment tasks; provide support and guidance as necessary.
- Oversee the preparation of statutory reports in line with regulatory authorities’ demands.
Qualification, Attributes & Experience:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- 5+ years in the banking industry, with sufficient experience in risk management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of various types of risks (credit, operational, market, liquidity)
- A comparable experience in Enterprise Risk Management.
- Please use the position as the subject.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.