The Nigerian Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for Appointment into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet Inspector of Police.
Position: Cadet Inspector of Police
Applicants must have a genuine desire for a Career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General and Specific requirements:
Cadet Inspector Recruitment 2011 at Nigerian Police Force – NPF
- Age: Applicant must be between 19 and 28 years of age
- Height: Not less than 1.68 meters (5.6 inches) for Male and 1.6 meters (5.4 inches) for Female;
- Chest Measurement: Expanded Chest Measurement which is for Male only, must not be less than 83cm (34”); and
- Physical Fitness: candidate must not have any Physical Deformity and will before appointment be required to pass a Medical Examination of Physical Fitness conducted by a Government Hospital.
- Character: Candidates must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence.
- ‘A’ Level or equivalent
- Candidate should have NCE or equivalent
- Candidate should possess ND or equivalent; and
- In addition, a prospective candidate shall be required to possess five Credits including English and Mathematics in WASC/SSCE/NECO
29th July, 2011
Method of Application:
Interested applicant for the post of Cadet Inspector in the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) should download the Nigerian Police Application Forms FREE OF CHARGE from the Police Service Commissions website www.psc.gov.ng
The Forms must be completed in Quadruplicate (4x) and submitted at the Office of the Commissioner of Police of applicant’s Origin with the following attachments:
- (a) Photocopies of Credentials:
- (b) Letter of Identification, signed by the Chairman/Secretary of the Candidate’s Local Government Area; and
- (c) Four recent Passport Photographs.
Nigerian Police Force 2011 Cadet Inspector Recruitment Exercise Time Table:
S/NO DATE EXERCISE DURATION
- 13th June – 29th July 2011: Advertisement/Completion of Application forms and Submission to the Police State Commands – 6 Weeks duration
- 15th – 20th August, 2011: Screening and written examination at the State Level. – 6 Days duration
- 29th August, 2011: Release of result at PSC Website and State Commands
- 12th – 17th September, 2011: Screening / interview at the Zonal Level (Authentication of Candidates Results) – 6 Days duration
- 26th September, 2011: Release of names of successful Candidates on PSC Website and Zonal Commands.
- 10th – 15th October, 2011: Final Interview in Abuja – 6 Days duration
- 31st Ocobert, 2011: Release of Names of Successful Candidates by Police Service Commission
- 7th November, 2011: Successful Candidates report at Police Academy Wudil, Kano State – 6 Days duration
Click Here to Download NPF Application Form 2011