Nivi launched in 2016 with a mission to enable women, men, and adolescents achieve their own aspirations for health. We accomplish that by creating accessible digital products via popular messaging channels that help people discover trustworthy and actionable information, that is relevant to their needs, and connected to local health systems. We are building out our platform to be the trusted companion for women, men, and adolescents throughout their health journey. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Video Content Creator
Job Type: Full Time (Remote)
Contract length: 3 Months
- We are looking to offer a 3-month Brand Ambassador internship. This is a short-term, remote position that will report to our social media content management and marketing associate.
- We are looking for a creative, confident, charismatic, eloquent, self driven and enthusiastic Video Content Creator whose main role will be storytelling through video on social media platforms in a bid to engage the masses to increase brand awareness, build brand trust and loyalty for our real-time engagement engine, the askNivi chatbot. You will be the ‘face’ of askNivi Nigeria on social media.
- This is NOT a video editing contract / role, this is a spokesperson video content creator role which means you will be required to create video content sitting in front of the camera. This could be your high resolution mobile phone or a DSLR camera.
- This role is remote.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ideation, planning, shooting, editing and delivering finished videos for social media
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to plan and populate the monthly video content calendar
- Looking out for trends, breaking news and stories and finding ways for Nivi to contribute through video storytelling
- Ideate, manage and run live sessions on Social Media
- Reporting on video impact and lessons learned to be used to improve subsequent videos
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Comfortable in front of a camera
- Vast knowledge of social media platforms and how they work
- Ability to come up with creative video storylines
- Ability to plan and produce video content in advance
- Basic video shooting and editing skills
- Social Media enthusiast
- Should keep abreast of all the new tools and resources available on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Should be quick on their toes and diplomatic when engaging with the online community.
- A creative mind
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Be able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Own equipment i.e good quality camera, lighting etc.
- A background is biological science will be an advantage
- Must be very confident to talk about reproductive health topics.
Remuneration: N100,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th June, 2022.