Oaklands and Johnson Limited is a world class Advertising and Experiential marketing company. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into copy concepts
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Creating and editing original content that is accurate, well-researched, and meets Client/Company needs and deadlines.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Prepare content calendars.
- Create copies for campaigns.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for marketing materials.
- Assist the creative team with the designs of promotional materials.
- Be a trusted resource for the client and seamlessly interact and engage on-site with the client’s team.
- Liaising with staff in the creative team to ensure that your content attracts maximum reader engagement.
- Pitching new content ideas that further the Company’s/Clients objectives.
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Assist in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing or a similar field.
- Three years of experience in Copywriting.
- Self-starter with the willingness to take initiative.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities.
- Experience working in an agency.
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem-solving.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11th July, 2023.