Ocean Marine Solutions Limited is a strategically positioned organization operating the marine industry to provide solutions to high-risks security concerns in Nigerian waters. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintenance and minor repair of marine electrical systems (AC and DC generators, switch boards, distribution panels, alarm systems and lighting circuits, electrical motors, controllers and circuit breakers).
- Troubleshooting, fault tracing and rectification
- Ensure all planned maintenance programmes are effected as it concerns electrical systems, and co-ordinates operations with shore-base electricians.
- Maintain adequate inventory of electrical spare parts and request replacements as required.
- Logging and recording of electrical maintenance histories.
- Preparation of vessel electrical/electronic systems for inspection.
- Maintain proper watch keeping onboard.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test 1,2,3
- Minimum of ND in Marine Engineering
- STCW Basic Mandatory certificates
- NIMASA Medicals
- Discharge Book
- Yellow Book
- International Passport
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Trouble shooting
- Panel reading
- Attention to details
- Dedication to duty
- Perfect termination
- Soldering skills
- Knowledge of electrolytes.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to “HR & Admin department” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2023.