House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Associate
- Daily verification of all cash sales deposited
- Daily assurance of cash in the bank against quick books sales
- Flag and send exceptions for reconciliation daily
- Send cash assurance reports daily for review.
- Liaise with banks for settlement reports
- Verify stock received/stock dispatch in the warehouse
- Coordinate warehouse stock count
- Send indices report 48 hours after branch stock confirmation
- Use branch stock count to conduct spot check and stock reconciliation
- Reconcile & report all returned products after events and raise exceptions if any
- Follow up & report on warehouse bin card updates after each supply to the branches
- Coordinate warehouse mid and month end stock count
- Report on warehouse stock count within 3 days of count.
- Weekly assurance of settlement reports with quick books sales
- Flag and send exceptions for reconciliation weekly
- Verify all cheques have been cleared into accounts
- Follow up on any return cheques
- Send weekly report of unidentified lodgement
- Report unapproved credit sales
- Ensure payments by customer is posted against their outstanding accounts
- Send debt status reports weekly for review
- Carry out reconciliation of all stock
- Check bin card update across branches
- Graduate degree
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Audit/Control Associate
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), knowledge of Quick Books is a plus.
- Working knowledge of control and complaince methods and procedures.
- Experience in methods of receiving, inspecting, issuing stock and handling stock returns
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Internal Control Associate” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2017.