Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.We invite applications for the position below:
Job Title: Consultant for the Review of Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) Guidelines
Ref: T02 / 217727 / Consultancy / Fixed Price Contract – 2021 – 0001
- Palladium invites applications from suitably qualified individual consultants to provide technical support to the Nutrition Division of the Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) for the review of Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) Guidelines in Nigeria.
- In this Request for Proposal, Palladium expects offerors to develop a custom solution and proposal to Palladium for consideration.
- Bidders are required to provide justification for the work proposed or methodology to be adopted.
- This will be a Best Value procurement.
- This consultancy aims to provide technical assistance to FMOH for the review of IYCF Guidelines by an experienced consultant who will facilitate and work with other nutrition stakeholders to update the Guidelines.
- Working closely with FMOH and IHP, the Technical Assistance consultancy will conduct desk review of global and national best practices on IYCF and incorporate in the Guidelines as well as lead stakeholders’ review of the Guidelines to reflect emerging issues in line with the Maternal, Infant and Young Child Nutrition (MIYCN) Policy and Strategy.
Type of Contract:
- This is a firm-fixed-price deliverable-based contract. The consultant is expected to satisfactorily accomplish the deliverables before he / she gets paid for that deliverable.
- The IHP Chief of Party reserves the right to confirm if a deliverable is delivered adequately or otherwise.
- No price change is expected after contract is signed. IHP will not pay for cost of any deliverable that is not complete, of quality or on time.
Interested and qualified candidates should please follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and submit to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click Here for More Information (Google Docs)
Application Deadline: 23rd March, 2021.
Note: No late application will be received after the deadline.