Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender/Bar Man
- Preparing beverages for patrons and serving them at the bar or through the wait staff. Maintaining a clean and organised work environment.
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
- Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
- Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed
- Balancing cash receipts
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Planning bar menus
- Creating unique drinks
- Preparing and serving appetisers, snacks, or other food items for customers at the bar
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations.
- Applicants should have a minimum of S.S.C.E qualification.
- Minimum Experience: 1- 3 years.
- Training or Experience with Bartending, Extensive Knowledge of Drink Mixing and Garnishing, Strong Communication Skills;
- Positive Attitude, Personable demeanour, Multitasking, Attention to Detail, Organisation, Ability to Stand for Long Periods;
- Strong Observational Skills, Conflict Resolution, Computer Literacy, Second Language a Plus.
Job Title: Hotel Front Desk Office (Male)
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Minimum of High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Minimum of 2years experience as Hotel Front desk
- Applicants should reside around Magodo, Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu Axis.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
Job Requirement and Qualification
- 0 -2 years in a leadership or managerial position
- Work authorization security clearance
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Candidates should reside around Surulere, Mushin, Yaba Axis
Job Title: Hotel House Keeper
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
Job Title: Hotel Waitress
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Communicate dining or order details to kitchen personnel.
- Take customer orders.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
- Applicants should be a residence in Lagos around Magodo, Ojota, Shangisha and Ketu area. Must be able to resume work immediately.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.