People2profit-NG – Our client, an Insurance consultant to businesses across diverse sectors, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Gudu Apo, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities as well as oversee other aspect of the business such as Marketing, operations, Finance, etc.
- Nurture and expand existing business relationships to increase lead generation and average job size
- Locate, present to, and sell to high net worth prospects
- Support all Sales efforts by following up on leads
- Prepare and present sales proposals and contingency plans
- Document and track leads and business development activities
- Work with leadership to plan association involvement levels and budgets
- Work with Senior Management to design and implement advertising strategies including content selection and budgeting for local office needs
- Participate in and represent company in tradeshows, golf tournaments, and promotional events
- Plan and organize marketing functions; including golf tournaments, charitable events, and other networking and social activities, many of which is after normal business hours
- Become and remain proficient on our services and the associated terminology.
- Adhere to company employment standards and Best Practices
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service at all times
- Contribute positively to the our culture and community
- All other duties or projects as assigned.
Qualification / Requirements
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- 3 -7 Years of relevance work experience years in active Sales/Business Development duty.
- Must have strong contacts in the public sector and across various sectors also have Verifiable contacts and ability to deal with high-net-worth individuals and people who sit at the boardrooms.
- Background in Insurance is added advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Good Interpersonal/Relationship Management
- Ability to workwith minimum supervision.
- Good communication & Negotiation skill
- Must be persuasive and assertive
- Must possess good leadership skill.
- Good report writing skill.
N100,000 – N150,000 and bonuses, Inclusion in company health scheme, Group Life Assurance/Group Personal Accident scheme.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with Application Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2023.