Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Audit & Risk Management Officer
Ref No: PANSARMO032019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Audit & Risk Management
Reports to: Head, Audit & Risk Management
- To support the Head, Audit & Risk Management in identifying and managing all threats to the achievement of PAN’s business objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conducts audit reviews to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations, and management policies
- Proposes any changes necessary to maintain the integrity of the system.
- Reviews monthly journals, bank statements, payment vouchers, credit notes, and bank deposits.
- Fixed Assets verification.
- Applies the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help the company identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks.
- Carries out regular monitoring of compliance with procedures & regulations, ensures all findings are properly documented and necessary changes made.
- Partners with the business units to identify compliance requirements for new or changing processes and/or products.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with ACA, ACCA certification an added advantage.
- 3+ years of cognate post qualification experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of local automobile industry as added advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Risk management
- Risk assessment
- Internal controls
- Corporate governance & compliance
- Information systems security
- Knowledge of Accounting Software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2019.