Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a major consulting firm with over 13 years’ experience in the industries is currently seeking to employ a Technical Assistant to join its team of vibrant and highly creative individuals.
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Career: Senior Level Expert
Employment type: Full Time
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Generally responsible for the MD’s office from a technical and administrative standpoint.
- Work closely with the MD to midwife and superintend new initiatives and business strategies / growth areas within the Group.
- Act as the point of contact between the MD and employees/clients.
- Develop and maintain technical database and spreadsheets.
- Conduct research, create reports and maintain records with a view to produce relevant and accurate statistics necessary for decision making.
- Provide input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Suitable candidate must:
- Possess a degree in Business Administration or a related field. MSc, PGD or an MBA is desirable.
- Have strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a consulting company and proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Be highly proactive with excellent time management skills and be able to work within set timescales and meet deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, adaptable to all levels of the organisation with the experience, confidence and credibility to communicate complex or specialist information to a non-specialist audience, facilitate workshops and deliver presentations.
- Be technically and social media savvy, have great foresight and anticipatory socialisation skills.
- Be able to multitask and also be meticulous with great attention to details.
- Have excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- Have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and have the ability to use own initiative.
- Have experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s only to: [email protected] Using the role (Technical Assistant) as the subject of your application, (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format.)
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018