Pivotage Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service company incorporated in Nigeria with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the services of the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Ref: TE/0102/BDE
Job Type: Full Time
- Writing and submitting weekly BD activities reports to the BDM
- Managing relationships with Officers and end-users of IOCs, NOCs, Vendors and Regulators ensuring a relationship of trust, respect and ethics are always present.
- Coordinating all capability and technical presentations
- Overseeing the development of proposals and tenderprocesses and support the Risk Management Review process.
- Preparingall Commercial Proposals and Quotations and get FINAL APPROVAL from the BDM.
- Preparing costing, schedules, execution plans and other documentations needed to complete technical submissions
- Responsible for ensuring that the company increases its bid wins and ensures increased revenue is obtained for the business.
- Soliciting for RFQs from companies where firm is registered as Vendors and/or Suppliers
- Coordinating RFP submission processes including but not restricted to obtaining technical proposals, quotes and prices from prospective subcontractors and writing proposals for new business.
- BDE shall build, maintain and manage strong client relationships.
- Maintaining good relationship with NAPIMS, NIPEX, DPR and other regulatory bodies.
- Liaising with the BDM to pursue all leads and refer contacts to the company
- Shall work with the BDM to identify specific customers within target market segments and develop and implement CAPs (Client Acquisition Plans) for each segment
- Following up on submitted Tenders.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in similar role and Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field with an Oil and Gas company.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) only to: [email protected] Using the role “Senior Business Development Executive” as the subject of your application.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.