Polaris Digitech Limited is a location intelligence firm that specializes in providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- A location intelligence firm that specializes in providing data, software and decision support services through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is recruiting for a Cyber Security Engineer
- Responsible for providing security during development stages of software, systems, networks and data centers
- Designs, implements, maintains, oversees, and upgrades all security measures needed to protect organizations’ data, server systems, and networks
- Responds to all system and/or network security breaches
- Designs various strategies and defensive systems against intruders
- Conducts tests and scans to identify any vulnerabilities in the network and system
- Tracks vulnerabilities and collaborates with internal network teams to ensure closing off the security vulnerability
- Analyses new methods of intrusion and prevents any attacks to access information without proper credentials.
- Develops and implements information security standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Designs and develops security features for system architecture
- Evaluating the organization’s security needs and establish best practices and standards accordingly
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, C++
- Attention to Details & Outstanding Problem-Solving Skills
- Fundamental Computer Forensics Skills and Ethical hacking
- Knowledge of MySQL/MSSQL database platforms
- Use of Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- IDPS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Cyber Security Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2021.