Posted on :
3 May, 2010
3 May, 2010
Procter & Gamble Nigeria offers local jobs in the areas of brand management, market research, customer business development, human resources, and information technology. Procter & Gamble Nigeria is recruiting Graduates for the position of Systems Analyst
Systems Analyst – IDS00000743
Overall Job Purpose :
This position is to develop the Country Information Systems Technology and Business Control Applications in line with the P&G Global and Regional standards, and to provide the local users with the procedures, tools, techniques and training necessary to operate with their computer systems. Further, this position must ensure computer systems, related devices and telecommunication infrastructure within their area of responsibility are available and properly performing at the agreed service levels.
– Main point of contact for local user in area of responsibility/Departments for implementation and support of computer and telecoms equipment.
– Agrees with users on computer service levels & standards, and makes sure, directly or through helpdesk people, they are fulfilled.
– Installing, monitoring & tuning the hardware, operating system and telecoms tools to meet the agreed service levels & allow implementation of MS projects.
– Keeps the computer platforms in the Plant/Head Office in line with the European/MEAGE standards, and at the same time with the Nigerian budget requirements.
– Generates and manages projects to continuously improve the MS service to the end-users and minimize the related cost.
– Coordinates and supervises the helpdesk group, assigning tasks and responsibilities, providing training and coaching, ensuring their working time availability, monitoring/ maximizing their performance, solving their priority conflicts.
– Organizes the Data Center processes and schedules, and ensure they are kept tidy and successfully auditable at any time.
– Leads/ participates in work process engineering efforts with the PS organization, and leads design, implementation, testing and training of new MS applications at the Plant.
– Minimum Qualification of a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent with good academic results.
– Good Written and Oral English Skills
The following will be a plus:
1. Management of Information Systems
2. PMI Certiication
3. Information Systems Design
Application Deadline: Till Position is Taken