The Rossland Group an Agribusiness Research and Recruitment Company, is seeking the services of a suitable and qualified candidates with strong background in Agriculture or Agronomy to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Agronomist (NYSC Corps Member)
- The Rossland Group is seeking the services of an Agronomist(NYSC Corps Members) within Abuja.
Education and Requirements
- Graduate of Agronomy or related field.
- Must have good writing and presentation skills
- Must be ICT compliant.
- Capable of conducting research and review secondary reports
Job Title: Port Clearing Clerk
- The Rossland Group is seeking to employ a competent Port Clearing Clerk to handle Import and Export Documentations and logistics around port operations.
- A degree in a relevant field
- Certifications in Customs Clearing or Freight etc.
- 5-10 years experience in port documentation management.
- Must have knowledge of the ports and ability to clear within tight deadlines.
- Must be experienced in shipping, terminals and all documentation.
- Must be able to handle and defend SGD declarations.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must have complete knowledge of clearing and documentations.
- Must have knowledge of the HS Code and Explanatory notes.
- Must be able to use helpers around the ports.
- Must have knowledge of pre-clearing documentation.
- All Applicants must be highly driven and have a culture of working within a time driven environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the mail subject matter, else your application will be disqualified.
Application Deadline: 14th July, 2017.