Royal Crystal Airways handles transportation of passengers and Cargos to major Countries of the World. Our destinations include Africa, North America, South America, Asia, and Middle East.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer / Backend
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job:
- RCA needs an experienced Full Stack Developer/Engineer who is vast in (Laravel/PHP, CSS/Html, and MySQL administration and configurations, from a scope of disciplines that will work with our team to create features in setting the standard for the E-hailing industry in West Africa and to achieve our aim mean we must have in our midst an expert Full Stack/ Backend Engineer to join the RoyalTrip tech team.
- The tech team is responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the RCA, RCT, and RoyalTrip website and our Mobile Apps. We are looking for backend engineers with a passion for building highly scalable systems serving millions of users.
- You’ll collaborate globally with the project, software engineering, product, data science, analytics, and operations on programs that empower us to iterate quickly, delighting our passengers and drivers.
- Help establish roadmap and architecture based on technology and our needs
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Share your knowledge by giving brown bags, tech talks, and promoting appropriate tech and engineering best practices
- Can help lead large projects from idea to positive execution
- Unblock, support, and communicate with internal partners to achieve results
- 4+ years of software engineering industry experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience in distributed systems
- Experience working with databases, relational or NoSQL
- Write clear, scalable, and clear design documentation
- Design, build and improve a set of team owned components.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.