Royalsec Company Limited is a notable Industrial Security Organization with over three decades in Nigeria. The company is undoubtedly one of the foremost Security companies in Nigeria in terms of organizational structure, experience, size, manpower, equipment, assets, profitability strategy, and efficiency.
Being one of the oldest and well-grounded, our clientele cuts across only reputable and well-organized companies, Diplomatic Missions, major foreign Airlines, some Oil Marketers, highly rated and well-networked Financial Institutions, profitable Manufacturing Organizations, NGOs and some highly rated major foreign companies, all arms of Governmental concerns, etc. We havea nationwide branch network and regional offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Royalsec company limited is a leading security services provider in nigeria with over 3 decades of rendering excellent services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Male)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as first point of contact dealing with correspondence, emails and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointment, often controlling access to the M.D’s Office
- Manages the company/M.D’s correspondence via email, letters etc
- Assist in documentation and recording of day-to-day activities such as memos, letters etc.
- Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines.
- Make detailed note of minutes of meetings
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and presentations.
- Send notice to staffs on official matters
- Control and maintain the databases and MD’s filling system/ Cabinet
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Maintain customer confidence and protect all operational information
- Liaise with executive and senior management staff in resolving queries
- Prepare proposal for prospective clients
- Plan and organize meetings, event and conferences.
- Attend meetings with the MD at client’s office
- Conduct or prepare any research for the MD and any ad-hoc request
- Prepare the monthly security report for clients.
- And any other assigned duty from management.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc qualification
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality, discretion and trustworthiness.
- Good interpersonal and human relation skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS office and English proficiency
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational/administrative and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Must be proactive, tactful and diplomatic.
- Ability to be patient and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Candidate should reside around surulere and its environs (Added Advantage)
- Male preferably.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2022.