Posted on :
25 Jun, 2012
25 Jun, 2012
At RS Hunter, we are committed to workforce development within the business. This is because we recognise that for an organisation to become valuable, it is the people that create value and nurture its growth. We therefore nurture your workforce. We are recruiting Product Manager
The Product Manager will be required to:
• Contributes and implements marketing strategy for the assigned products to achieve the sales, profit and growth performance objectives in the annual budget.
• Contributes to the development and the validation of long range planning and forecasting models.
• Contributes to the development of positioning and key strategies for the brand.
• Implements the marketing plans and key strategies.
• Integral part of cross-functional brand team – fosters working relationships across Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Sales and Finance Departments.
• Develops relations with Sales Managers and Representatives where appropriate to drive business growth.
• Manages all business and promotional activities in accordance with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards, including internal procedures.
• Maintains and updates the market intelligence databases.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programmes, using set guidelines, and makes recommendations for improvements within internal guidelines.
• Manages working relationships with advertising agencies and other servicing companies.
We are seeking candidates with following Qualifications and Skills:
• Scientific background (medicine, pharmacy, biochemistry, etc.) and/or business education (specialization in Marketing could be an advantage).
• 2-3 years product management or other pharmaceutical management experience
• In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its distribution system
• Effective strategic planning abilities
• Ability to communicate commercial value of our products to target audience
• Creative ability
• Sales representative experience in the pharmaceutical market
• Computer skills must include working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Effective forecasting, budgeting skills, Negotiation skills
• Goal and results oriented
Qualified candidates should please send CVs to [email protected] indicating the position applied for.