Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting.
We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We seek an experienced professional in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development with exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Highly energetic, intuitive and focused on delivering outcomes that will positively impact our company.
- Identify target markets, work with insight and market research to inform contents to enhance the visibility of our company
- Planning and implementing campaigns including development of clear objectives, promotional plan and concept.
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, websites/blogs, social media and other initiatives.
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives and SEM/SEO strategy development.
- Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company
- Prepare and monitor marketing budget.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, competitor ventures brand awareness.
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to team members, top executives and production team.
- Minimum of 3 years professional marketing experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and / or other related fields.
- Salon professional B2B, B2G marketing/business sales industry experience.
- Exceptional communication skills to establish and maintain positive working relationship with all levels of leadership and customers.
- Creative resourcefulness to conceptualize and create B2B and B2G marketing programs that capture customers’ attention in a practical and efficient.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to create effective networks.
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver, ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated experience in managing marketing budgets.
- Experienced with the use of analytical tools, highly proficient in MS office packages.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.