Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Client Service Manager (SIPML)
Job ID: 38769
Location: North-West, Kaduna
Job Sector: Banking
- The Regional Client Services Manager role is required to ensure all locations within the Region are well resourced, adequately manned by skilled staff with appropriate knowledge to attend to any number of client enquiries, pension applications and complaints.
- The Regional Client Service Manager (RCSM) also recommends operational initiatives to improve the effectiveness of locations in order to ensure proper receipt of documentation for pension applications, provision of professional advice and guidance on such applications as well as superior quality of Client experience within the Region.
- Deliver a consistently acceptable superior quality of customer experience within the Region by:
- Building and maintaining effective operational structures and teams, who are sufficiently competent, skilled, trained and motivated.
- Building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, ensuring buy-in/support of and alignment with Alliance Partner locations within the Region
- Ensuring the necessary Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are well defined and agreed to and that the service levels are monitored for exceptions and where found, corrective measures are promptly employed.
- Supervise closely the Client Service Officers (CSOs) to ensure correct documents are received from clients within the regions and are forwarded to the head office within defined SLAs.
- Take ownership of client complaints and work with relevant units to resolve them promptly.
- Ensure CSOs and PBBs are well equipped with correct information to attend to clients on various levels of enquiries such as:
- Retirement Savings Account
- Approved Existing Schemes
- Transitional Contributory Fund (TCF)
- Services to Retirees
- PenCom regulations and guidelines etc.
- Daily management of Client Service Officers through:
- Conducting operational process compliance checks
- Performance management process
- Up-skilling with appropriate job training.
Processes & Reporting:
- Review and analyze Client Service Officer reports on client traffic / activities (within the region) to identify key issues, resolve exceptions and escalate issues that are Material, Unusual & Difficult to National.
- Ensure the Customer’s experience, as it relates to any part or activity within the business at locations within the region are regularly reported back to the business, learnt from and improved upon.
- Take full accountability for all locations within the Region inclusive of Alliance Partners locations, and escalations from Client Service Officers.
- Maintain records of client activity within the Region (enquiries, requests, pension applications, complaints etc.)
- Ensure appropriate tracking/monitoring and reports are made available to allow for informed decisions and early identification of adverse trends.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any Field of Study
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Business Support – Client Servicing
- 4-6 years experience
Mind of Customer Experience:
- Within the Standard Bank Customer Experience Framework, is competent and skilled to enhance the customer experience: the ability to educate a customer.
Attitude of Customer Experience:
- Within the Standard Bank Customer Experience Framework, the ability to represent the values of Standard Bank, take ownership and show passion for customer service.
- The ability to use language in a business context to clearly express ideas and transfer concepts to others.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Wealth Collaboration Manager – SIPML
Job ID: 38791
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- The holder is responsible for ensuring that users Network, Local Area Network, Wide Area Network and IP Phones issues are attended to promptly and within SLA.
- S/He is to provide network and voice support for Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited offices nationwide.
- S/He is responsible for administering the company’s Internet access, maintain integrity of the network, administer and maintain Contact Center Applications.
The Wealth Group:
- Drive collaboration between the Wealth Group companies and the Bank with the objective of increasing corporate client coverage
- Generate sales leads to achieve client acquisition targets and increase assets under management for each business under the Wealth Group by harnessing opportunities from the Client Coverage database
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and services of the individual businesses in the Wealth Group
- Ensure sales lead generation targets are met
- Promote cross-selling of the Group’s products by providing referrals to the respective sales teams/branches
- Provide relevant feedback to assist strategic planning and decision making
- Provide sound wealth management advice to corporate and individual clients with regards to their long-term wealth management, insurance, estate and retirement planning needs
- Work with the respective Sales teams to prepare pitches for clients and prospects
- Act as a liaison between the Wealth Group and the Bank.
Regulatory, Audit & Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with KYC requirement with emphasis on completion of Account Opening documents and fulfilment of standard regulatory and compliance guidelines with respect to clients’ requests and documentation
Key Performance Measures:
- Drive sales to the Pension, Asset Management, Insurance Brokers and Trustee businesses through effective collaboration with the Bank
- Integrity of the brand
- 100% KYC documentation
- Develop an up-to-date understanding of the businesses across the Wealth Group
- Constant generation of new leads and conversion of these leads to sales from the CIB and PBB databases
- Excellent customer service experience
- Project a positive image of the Wealth Group that depicts professionalism and engenders confidence in the minds of clients regarding their investments.
Internal & External Relationships
- Wealth Business Development Teams
- Fund Managers
- SIBTC Client Coverage team
- Existing Group Clients
- Potential Clients
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess a minimum of first degree in any discipline
- Post Graduate Qualification/Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have a minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Strategic Orientation
- Commercial Orientation
- Consulting & Relationship Management skills
- Customer service skills
- Ms Office suite proficiency
- Financial and Management skills
- Risk Management
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply