Stern & Kay is a management consulting firm providing consulting services to organisations to help them anticipate and identify human capital management needs. At Stern & Kay, we work closely with your organisation to gain a deep insight into your business. We take the time to understand your organisation’s challenges, objectives, opportunities and strengths to enable us provide effective tailor made human capital solutions for your organisation. We recruit, train and develop the right calibre of personnel for organisations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and leading the business development team in sourcing, managing and marketing new business opportunities
- Develop a comprehensive business strategy capable of meeting agreed business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement effective business development initiatives to convert prospects into clients.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Screening potential business opportunities by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potentials, financials, evaluate options, resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments.
- Supporting the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization maximises its short, medium and long term profitability and stakeholders’ returns.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Degree qualified in Marketing or Business Administration with 3-5 years’ experience in business development in a reputable professional service An MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification in a related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable expertise in creating and executing effective business development strategies.
- Strong market research and competitive analysis expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to achieve goals and meet deadlines, including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good business sense and presentation skills
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding networking, marketing and people skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
14th April, 2023.