StreSERT Services Limited – Our client, a leader in the Insurance services sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Marketing Executive
Job Ref: IME-Lag
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential new products and services
- Proven work experience as a sales representative, preferably in financial services
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record of sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Confident and charismatic
- Positive/upbeat attitude
- Proactive and knows how to take initiative
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years related insurance sales/marketing experience
N80, 000.00 per month
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “IME-Lag” as subject of mail.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2019.