Posted on :
24 Mar, 2010
SWIFT Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002 when it bided and obtained a Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) License from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide multi-service broadband connectivity services to businesses and residential subscribers.
SWIFT Network Ltd has Vacancy for Sales Engineer – Enterprise.
Reports to: Assistant General Manager-Enterprise
Function: Enterprise Sales & Marketing
The candidate will be part of the driving force of Swift’s business performance In the Enterprise (business to business) sector, and accountable for sales, market share, brand awareness and new product development.
– Enterprise Business solution scoping, design and sales.
– Manage relationships with key stakeholders to promote the company’s interests and to position the company as a partner of choice.
– Develop and deliver new business opportunities among assigned enterprise segments.
– Acquisition of new enterprise accounts.
– Expanded business with existing enterprise accounts.
Knowledge, Skills and Competence
– Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets.
– Strong relationship and team building skills. Experience In dealing with corporate and government representatives and other senior Individuals and stakeholder groups.
– Delivering results – absolute focus to deliver under pressure in a ever changing business environment
– Putting customers first – understand the needs, expectations and requirements of stakeholders.
– Communicating for impact – effective communication with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the company.
– Making a personal difference strong influencing skills and responsive technical/professional expertise.
– Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communications.
– Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing both junior and senior audience.
Job Qualification and Experience
– A first degree In Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology with a minimum of 2nd class honors, upper division, from a reputable university.
– A minimum of 3 years experience selling E-business solutions in the banking, telecommunications, oil and gas sectors with a proven track record of success.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume before 6th April 2010 to:[email protected].
Only eligible candidates will be contacted.