Posted on :
11 Jun, 2010
11 Jun, 2010
Swift, the leading specialist supplier of manpower resources to the global Oil & Gas industry. With over 25 years focusing exclusively in this sector, a database of 30,000 skilled personnel, a dedicated contract and permanent recruitment division, a logistics infrastructure spanning the globe and quality procedures accredited to ISO 9001:2008, we provide a world class service – Whatever it takes. Swift Oil and Gas recruits Process Engineer
PROCESS ENGINEER – PARIS/LAGOSJOB REFERENCE 1301/33
SALARY NEGOTIABLE DATE POSTED 08 JUN 2010
REGION AFRICA CLOSING DATE 15 JUN 2010
JOB TYPE CONTRACT
Our client, major international Oil and Gas operator, is now looking for a Process Engineer.
consists of assisting the Process Lead Engineer in the execution
LOCATION AND DURATTION:
Location1: Initially based in Paris for 1 to 3 months on resident status, then, Nigeria.
Location2: Nigeria, Lagos on residential basis, unaccompanied, working cycle equivalent to 8 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off.
Duration: That the contract would be placed for 12 months but the expected total duration of the SERVICE is 3 years.
NOTE: The SERVICE shall be performed: Lagos area, Nigeria, with missions in France.
1. To assist the Process Lead Engineer to follow up of contractor’s activities in his discipline and ensure compliance with project specifications.
2. To assist the Process Lead Engineer to ensure that scope of work is fulfilled in his discipline
3. To assist the Process Lead Engineer to follow-up (if any) procurement, construction, expediting, FAT, for discipline related activities.
4. To assist the Process Lead Engineer to liaise with other disciplines to ensure consistency of the work.
5. To assist the Process Lead Engineer to coordinate with Operations to ensure compliance of the works
6. To assist the Process Lead Engineer to comment on contractor documents in due time.
7. To assist the Process Lead Engineer to ensure the conformity of development on existing facilities
Consultant Lilian Jeronymo
Email [email protected]
Phone 01992 704 900
CLICK LINK TO APPLY ONLINE