Technoton Limited is your reliable Engineering and Technical Services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) is required to oversee projects in Air conditioning, plumbing and fire
- Designs to include DX and chilled water system
Plumbing & Fire:
- This includes design and calculation of water supply and distribution and relevant fittings, sprinkler and other hydrant systems
- Responsible for handling all design related activity and also project supervision, implementation and commissioning.
- Minimum of First degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution or equivalent.
- Project Management training and experience. Certification is an advantage
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and also other design software
- Experience with technocommercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role
- Experienced with HVAC, Plumbing and fire protection (H20 Sprinkler)
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results
- Proficient in the use of design software
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.