Telpex Automobile Nigeria Limited is an existing multi-product and services company with the core plan of establishing a conglomerate of successful companies in the areas of transportation, leisure services, real estate, finance and capacity building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Transport Manager
- Reporting to the Director of Transport Operations (DTO), the Client Transport Manager (CTM) will assist Telpex Automobile fulfill its mission of providing a safe, reliable and convenient transportation and logistical works.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external clients
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
Car Security and Maintenance:
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Prepare and submit vehicle-monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
Car Log Book Maintenance:
- Log official tripsDaily mileage
- Fuel consumption
- Oil changes
- High School Diploma
- Valid driving license
- Holder of qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repairs desirable.
- Excellent driving skills
- Understanding of transportation law
- Knowledge on operation and maintenance of the office equipment
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy and familiar with mobile phone software packages
- Good traffic judgment
- Good knowledge about car mechanics
- Minimum 5 years experience as driver with good driving record
- Being well-organized and systematic
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic
- Honest and approachable
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, shift duty and on public holidays as required
- Willing to take regular and extensive travel to project areas
- Discreet and respectful of confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2017.