Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- An inventory taker has the responsibility of keeping track of a store’s on-hand and out-of-stock inventory.
- Prepare and submit inventory control reports to Supervisor.
- Respond to enquiries regarding products and inventories.
- Perform inventory control to ensure optimal inventory levels.
- Maintain inventory reports according to standard documentation and archiving procedures.
- Count and record merchandises received according to store policies.
- Ensure that merchandises received are in accordance with purchase order specifications.
- Utilize word processing applications and spreadsheets for inventory control documentation.
Skills and qualification
- OND, HND, B.SC in any relevant field.
- Must be able to use inventory control applications.
- Must be given to details.
Job Title: Cashier
- A Cashier is an employee who handles the financial transactions of a company. In most situations, a cashier works directly at a cash register, ringing up the customer’s purchases and collecting their payment.
- Rings up items customers want to purchase
- Receive payment
- Issue receipt
- Bag purchased items
- Handle all client complain.
- Handle cash and other forms of payments.
- Reconciling receipt with cash.
Skills, Experience and Qualification
- At least 2 years experience as a cashier.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to handle customers appropraitely.
Job Title: Waiter
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guest.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2019.