The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Culture & Transformation PMO
Job Ref. R-45560
Job type: Full-time
- The Culture and Transformation PMO is responsible for partnering with the business leaders, COE and Associate Services in building the BU capabilities for driving sustainable, profitable business growth.
- Through HR thought leadership, s/he is responsible for building a BU culture and operating environment that is conducive to attracting, developing and retaining – the “Best in Class” talent.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities:
- Lead all culture and engagement strategies, plans and initiatives across the Africa OU in partnership with the People Insights and culture team.
- Responsible for employee listening strategies in the Africa OU and built networks across the system to harmonize strategies where feasible.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of organization programs to better develop culture practices.
- Analyze qualitative/quantitative engagement data to create plans across the OU in partnership with the Strategic Business Partners.
- Support Africa OU Leaders in developing, design and facilitating sessions where appropriate to improve culture and engagement metrics.
- Develop culture strategies and solutions, either independently or in partner with other SBPs for larger impact.
- Co-Lead Change Management and Organizational Development practices across the Africa OU in collaboration with the extended HR Team.
- Responsible to build People and Organization narrative for Culture, Leadership and Talent (People Centric)
- Accountable of OU and system EVP in partnership with Bottling Partners.
- Continuously looking for external culture and engagement practices. (Outside in)
- 12+ years of Human Resources experience, Change Management, Consulting, Organizational Development in a multinational company.
Related Work Experience:
- Ability/experience in development of culture & transformation strategies.
- Ability to manage diverse and multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization.
- Ability to understand, balance, prioritize and develop compelling approaches to best meet the needs of the business.
- Assess business needs, trends, and implications.
- Business acumen
- Culture & engagement
- Change management
What We Can Do for You:
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE.
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2021.