Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution. We are a major distribution Company in the FMCG Distribution Sector for International Products. We started operations in Nigeria in Year 2015 and we distribute various premium products in the HPC and Food Categories. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative – Food Division
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures the achievement of Sales, Distribution and Coverage Targets with Wholesalers, Sub Distributors and Key Distributors (as applicable), within assigned territories.
- Supervise sales team in depleting the Wholesalers, Sub Ds or Key Distributors’ inventory in compliance with the sales’ plan and journey plans; to sustain Sales fundamentals; achieve volume, distribution and coverage objectives, and desired productivity measures within the assigned territory.
- Ensure the regular deployment of sales initiatives among the Wholesalers, Sub Distributors, Key Distributors and their customers, within the assigned territory to achieve the set objectives.
- Maintains good relationship with current and potential customers to ensure a mutually beneficial business relationship between the Company and the Customers.
- Source for new Wholesalers, Sub Distributors, and Key Distributors as required, in line with stated criteria.
- Communicates internally any event taken by customer/competitors, which can have an impact on the business in order to take required action.
- Minimum of BSc/HND.
- Possess minimum of 2-4 years of sales experience, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector part of which must be in a supervisory role.
- Experience selling to retailers, Wholesalers and Sub Distributors in the FMCG Sector is mandatory.
- Proven Track Record of Success achieving sales plans and objectives in Sales roles in the FMCG industry.
- Practical knowledge of Sales Fundamentals, Persuasive Selling Format, Steps of a Call, and Objection Handling in the FMCG sector required. Ability to use a hand held sales device is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is an added advantage.
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Relationship Skills.
- Age: Between 27-40 years old.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] with the subject matter “Sales Representative, Kaduna”.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2021.