TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Control Regional Assistant
- The Material Control Regional Assistant monitors planning, inventory control, and maintains proper documentation in the various regional warehouses operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and supervise the inventory process of the operations of the West African regional warehouses in Nigeria/Niger/Togo/Benin Republic.
- Calculate the materials request for Togo and Benin Republic, and follow up the incoming materials from China.
- Manages inbound shipment receipt and inventory control and warehousing.
- Track intra-company shipments from source point to receipt point, to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain queries and reports to support inventory control analysis and reporting for all four countries, regarding status of shipments into the region, as needed.
- Ensure inventory levels at all regional warehouses are sufficient.
- Develops, implements and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 6 of operations, supply chain planning, warehouse or inventory management related experience.
- Male candidates preferred.
- Understanding of forecasting, budgeting, material control and cost control procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentations).
- Must possess excellent record-keeping skills.
- High sense of urgency with exceptional management, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to speak French is a plus.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 0-6 years of professional experience in sales/marketing.
- Must be familiar with, or currently reside in Abuja or Kano.
- Must be fluent in Hausa.
- Experience in real estate, construction, civil engineering is preferred.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Work closely with the marketing manager to create engaging content to enhance social media presence in Nigeria for Tecno Mobile’s Boomplay’s music platform.
- The digital marketing executive will be required to keep social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeki out new social media avenues, and ways of connecting with target audiences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and carry out community management on Boomplay Nigeria media platforms.
- Report and present performance analysis of the different platforms
- Assist with appropriate research and customer insight
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Create dynamic written content – including playlists
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourage audience participation
- Coordinate O2O for projects and events.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Write and distribute e-newsletters to subscribers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Diploma, HND, ND OR B.Sc Degree holder
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role/industry
Required Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Great Content Writing skills
- Great team worker
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] stating the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th April, 2018.