Trifed Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 1998 as a spin-off from its parent company, Genesis Worldwide Shipping (GWS), the ship owning/vessel chartering arm of the corporate group, to offer an integrated, one-stop shop to consumers in the downstream sector of the Nigerian Petroleum marketing industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
- Reporting to Managing Director and working alongside the Head, Enrolment services, responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business.
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Manage and coordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long-term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Contractual administration.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial
- Level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Managing Director and in line with HR objectives.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
- B.Sc or HND in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or related fields.
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures Managing simultaneous recruitment campaigns
- Knowledge of computerized HR systems
- Must have completed NYSC or with discharged letter.
- At least 2 years’ recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of current Nigerian employment legislation
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]