TruckNG is simplifying the landscape of trucking and transportation of goods through a digital logistics platform. The platform is designed to connect and inform all stakeholders, between drivers, shipping companies, freight factories, and transportation cooperatives. TruckNG enables efficient management and supervision of all operations via a user-friendly digital logistics platform. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager (Production)
As a production manager, you’ll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You’ll need to:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th May, 2022.