UpperMark Solutions Limited is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
At UpperMark Solutions Limited, no two problems are the same; hence, we utilize unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Expert
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Digital Marketing Executive will plan and execute online marketing campaigns for various clients in different industries.
- To develop content calendars for each of his/her assigned brands
- To produce copies/images for social media posts
- To interface with paid social media service to allocate and optimize media spend
- To work with Clients and approving authorities to approve and schedule social posts on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- To manage social communities and monitor inbound messages across all platforms
- To engage with audiences on owned and third-party platforms
- To measure and report on the success of social media content
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Experience in developing and implementing successful social media campaigns and community management in a digital/PR/Advertising agency is an advantage
- Ability to spot consumer trends and behaviors through social listening
- Ability to write high quality content for different social platforms
- A working knowledge of principles of SEO
- Strong attention to details
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated, and inspiring
- Expertise in Image editing software, videography and photography will be of advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
- Experience: 2 – 7 years.
- N40,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Digital Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.