Uraga Real Estate Limited (a Honeywell Group Company) is a real estate company committed to creating long-lasting communities by providing creative and sustainable solutions. The company has over 20 cumulative years of experience in Development & Project management, Property & Facilities management and Real Estate & Asset management. We are at the forefront of transformational and innovative real estate projects, servicing the unique needs of our clients through tailor made real estate solutions. We invest in and develop structures and facilities across residential, retail offices, industrial/distribution warehouses, other commercial properties as well as hospitality facilities in Nigeria’s real estate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure optimal utility and maintenance of UREL facilities, while providing efficient and effective service to stakeholders.
- Coordinating, scheduling and monitoring service providers and utility companies on delivery of periodic maintenance projects.
- Participate in the development/ update of contingency plans in the event of disaster or damage to the facilities as well as Planning and monitoring the planned preventive maintenance schedule.
- Conduct periodic inspections to examine the conditions of facilities and ensure that maintenance contractors adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Attend to all customer complaints and proactively pre-empt customer complaints by the implementation of a first-class maintenance, and management culture for all assets and facilities.
- Oversee the management of utilities and ensure prompt processing of required payments to avoid service disruption.
- Ensure all mechanical, electrical and structural blueprints and diagrams are up to date; maintain catalogue of part lists, maintenance manuals, reference books, etc.
- Participate in inspections and property walk through with personnel from regulatory bodies.
- Efficient management and periodic reporting on all site activities to corporate office on expense receivables, payables and petty cash
Competency & Skills Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 7 years work experience.
- Very good knowledge of the real estate industry with particular emphasis on facility management.
- Very strong negotiation skill and a high level of assertiveness.
- Basic understanding of Health, Safety and Environment Standards & requirements.
- Good customer service orientation, networking and teaming skills.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills.
- Strong Negotiation and Vendor Management Skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Proficientin the use of office productivity tools (Ms Word and Excel).
N2,000,000 – N2,200,000 annually
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
2nd January, 2023.