VAB Solutions is an IT company delivering expertise, integration and outsourcing, based on Microsoft infrastructure, business productivity, security and Cloud technologies. Established in 2017, with a team of experts with vast knowledge across the different IT domains, we are present in Lagos, Nigeria and with a growing number of staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer
- In this role, you’ll help build the technology responsible for our core services.
- Your work will influence the success of companies across the country.
- Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent job related experience.
One or more years of experience in the following areas:
- VMWare virtualization software including ESX 5 and 6
- Active Directory administration
- MS Windows-based servers running 2008/2012 and MS SQL 2008/2012
- Backup and Recovery
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Solutions (0365 Exchange, SharePoint, Office, Azure)
- ITILv3 – Incident/Problem/Change/Project & Portfolio Management
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Must have the ability to work effectively with end-users, gain their confidence, understand their technical and operational needs and translate them into viable technical solutions. Superior verbal and written skills, encompassing complete understanding of the English language with exceptional communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to work as a contributing member of the team.
- Basic Knowledge of HP Solution (now Microfocus)
- Basic networking knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot and repair local TCP/IP based networks.
- ITIL V3 Foundations certification preferred
- MCSA/MCSE certification preferred
- Effectively manage scope and customer expectations on individual assignments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply