WRS are looking for a Human Resources Analyst to work for a leading Oil & Gas Service company. The role offers the candidate the opportunity to get a taste for the ex-pat lifestyle working on a rotational basis. The position is based in West Africa and due to this and the rotation schedule, the company are offering very competitive salary packages.
Job Title: HR Analyst
- The purpose of this role is to deliver all transactional HR support to International Employees of the business through the most efficient and effective use of systems.
- You will be in a positive to influence the decisions of senior management by offering your opinion and advice on a whole number of business critical decisions.
- The position will enable the right professional to utilise broad understanding of HR practises and and skills including but not limited to; payroll, the on-boarding process of new employees, management of international contracts, system administration, purchase orders, review job descriptions, overall management of the recruitment process including the sourcing of international candidates etc.
- We are looking for somebody ideally with between 2-5 years experience working in a similar role.
- The right person for this role will be Degree Qualified within a relevant field.
- Intranet maintenance exposure is important along with advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the option below