Productive People – Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to implement systems and processes in order to support the businesses’ ability to effectively compete.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of company’s mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Drive sales team to achieve their targets
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Admin & Accounts), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of all individual budgets in coordination with Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for company expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach support services.
- At least 2-5 years experience in management.
- Strong background and work experience in Finance
- Clear communication and presentation
- Target driven
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of government contract management and Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply