Vantegral Consulting is a leading Human Capacity Development solutions provider and service company to the Energy and Financial Technology sectors. Our company is well-positioned to provide innovative and consultative solutions for human, entrepreneurial, and technological advancement and development. Our Human Capacity Development solutions include Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, Training and Development Programs, Outsourcing and Support, and Executive Search. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Wealth Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
About this role
- The successful applicant should be a creative and proactive professional with a strong ability to innovate and take calculated risks in new product and process development.
- They must possess advanced knowledge of business and regulations in Nigeria, along with 3 – 10 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Team management skills, statistical analysis proficiency, and the ability to interact with high-profile clients are essential.
- The role involves creating awareness, selling company products, and maintaining client relationships, while also ensuring strict data privacy compliance, including obtaining data subject consent for data collection and processing.
- Identifies business opportunities, prioritizes, and reaches out to new clients for investment.
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts;
- Mobilize funds from clients for business investments.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiates interest percentage in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys, and feasibility studies for clients.
- Develops, executes, and evaluates new plans for expanding and increasing sales with the help of the Business Head.
- Documents all customer contacts and information.
- Helps to increase sales and growth for our company’s products as agreed with the Business Head.
- Maintain current client relationships and identify areas for potential clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them.
- Develop new sales areas and improve sales through various methods.
- Research the latest in the business industry and create new opportunities to expand business.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 3 – 10 years relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th September, 2023.