Veggie Victory is Nigeria’s first plant-based food tech company bringing people a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle through plant-based meats and meals.
Since 2013, Veggie Victory has been surprising Lagosians with organized Nigerian culinary delicacies. Vchunks is VeggieVictory’s retail product offering a 100% plant-based meat substitute with the typical chewy mouthfeel of beef or chicken. With its meat-like texture, Vchunks can be cooked in any meal: soups, stews, rice, noodles, shawarma, or even asun, suya, and kilishi. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to employ a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage the customer, prospects and sell their products to customers.
- Making extensive efforts to ensure promulgated business and territorial development
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for implementing those new opportunities.
- Manage merchandising, exhibitions, events and programs across territories.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Provide periodic reports and insights to the management on all activities and efforts.
General Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Excellent selling, presentation, negotiation, written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a range of people.
- Must possess at least 3 years cumulative experience in Sales (FMCG Food Products)
- Knowledge of CRM practices and the ability to build productive business relationships
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- OND, HND, BSc/BA degree or equivalent
Salary: N840,000 – N960,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th May, 2021.